Your Wedding Day at Banstead Downs Golf Club
Your big day should be the best day of your life and the team at Banstead Downs Golf Club aim to do our bit to bring your dream to life. Our chef has developed a selection of mouth-watering menu ideas to ensure that your wedding breakfast is all that you want it to be.
Included in all wedding packages you will receive the following:
- Arrive and be greeted by your dedicated wedding host at the end of ‘your’ red carpet and enjoy the Champagne and Strawberries that are awaiting you.
- Allow us to make your function room look that bit more special, with white or ivory table linen, a choice of coloured napkins and slip cloths, along with your top table flowers.
- Personalised menus, table numbers and table plans come as standard as does a choice of cake stands and knives.
- The lawn outside our newly built Conservatory provides a beautiful area for those photos that will commemorate your own very special day.
- But more importantly than all of the above is the peace of mind that we have a team who will do all they can to ensure you enjoy every single minute of your day with us.
No matter what the occasion, large or small, formal or informal, Banstead Downs Golf Club can offer something for everyone and is proud to be flexible to suit your requirements.
For something less formal, the ‘Card Room’ offers private dining facilities for up to 25 people. Ideal for small birthdays, family get-togethers and corporate dining.
The Restaurant is always available for group bookings no matter how small or large.
“I would like say a big thank you to all the staff at Banstead Downs Golf Club for making our wedding day so special, Sam in particular was exceptional she took control of the day with SAS precision, all her waitress staff were helpful, attentive and polite. Ben the Chef and his team produced gourmet standard canapés and wedding breakfast. Every one was impressed and we can’t thank you enough. I would thoroughly recommend this venue to anyone holding a function. Many thanks from both of us.”
Terence and Annette Fleetwood